9,1 / 10
By The Archivist
Games centered on
geopolitics and propaganda
" the best organized event that this game has TO OFFER"
"the funniest game of stellaris I've ever played"
""JAM-PACKED DIPLOMACY AND INTRIGUE! 10/10"
2200 - 2230
era of discoveries
2230 - 2250
era of diplomacy
IMMUNITIES AGAINST CONQUESTS AND FORCED VASSALITION
2250 - 2270
era of rivalries
IMMUNITIES agaiNst CONQUEST
era OF entropy
Empires have immunities depending on the era. They lose their immunity in one of the following cases:
- When they are outside of the galactic community or breaking a law
- As soon as they launch and offensive war
- When they are declared a crisis in the senate
- When they join or form a federation
- When they become Overlord
- When they become a specialized vassal
- If they are a criminal megacop, empires who has branches on their planet can attack the megacorp. When in a offensive war with numerous attackers, at least one of the attackers needs to have a criminal branch in their systems.
FEDERATIONS AND VASSALS
- Tributaries and vassals count as 1 member in a federation
- The maximum number of members of a federation starts at 2 and can evolve thanks to resolutions in the senate (from 0 to 4)
- The maximum number of vassals starts at 2 and can evolve through senate resolutions (from 0 to 4)
Federation can form and grown only if either :
1. Empires are connected by : neighbouring systems (lonely starbase not included), a wormhole, the L-Gate once it's open or built / functional gateways.
2. All members capitals fit into one quadrant (a 90° angle from the galaxy center). If you are not sure, ask the host.
These GPOs take place on Discord, on which a written channel allows Megacorp to post "news", so players can spread propaganda while remaining anonymous.
Only Megacorp have a "press card" to post in this channel, and any Empire can negotiate the publication of a "news" with any Megacorp they choose.
Megacorp don't have to keep the anonymity of their customers : choose those with the best reputation or who you share your geopolitical interests with to avoid getting bettrayed.
These rules aim to make diplomatic weight more interesting and strategic.
Any player can request an emergency meetingto the senate by specifying the agenda. The game ison breakduring these meetings.
The terms in the senate arehalved.
The number of members of a federation and the number of vassalsare voted on in the Senate.
Many resolutions of the mod New Galactic System have been added.
No capture or bombardment of the capital during the first war before 2070
Forbidden Origins : Protected, Common Ground, Hegemony, Lost Colony, Clones, Progenitor Hive
& Imperial Stronghold
No Total War Empire (Fanatic Purifier, Determined Exterminator, Assimilar, Devourer Swarm)
Clone Armies can't take Ascendant
It's prohibed to jump into enemy territory if the system is not unbder your control (spaceport + planet)
Jumping in neutral territory is allowed.
-You can only take the crisis perk if you were declared crisis in the senate or if the resolution is currently being voted (not just proposed)
- Destroying the galaxy via ascension is of course forbidden.
Only host can pause.
No assimilation of vassals if played by humans
Ban on renting marauder fleets
Possible to create an AI vassal provided it does not have independent diplomacy
No destruction of enclaves, except military enclaves