9,1 / 10
Games centered on
geopolitics and propaganda
" the best organized event that this game has TO OFFER"
"the funniest game of stellaris I've ever played"
""JAM-PACED DIPLOMACY AND INTRIGUE! 10/10"
2200 - 2230
era of discoveries
2230 - 2250
era of diplomacy
IMMUNITIES AGAINST CONQUESTS AND FORCED VASSALITION
2250 - 2270
era of rivalries
IMMUNITIES agaiNst CONQUEST
Empires have era immunity . They lose their immunity in one of the following cases:
- When it's outside of the galactic community or outside the law
- As soon as it launches and offensive war
- When it was a crisis declared in the senate
- When it joins or forms a federation
- When it becomes Overlord
- When it becomes a specialized vassal
- When it is a criminal megacop
FEDERATIONS AND VASSALS
- Tributaries and vassals count as 1 member in a federation
- The maximum number of members of a federation starts at 2 and can evolve thanks to resolutions in the senate (from 0 to 4)
- The maximum number of vassals starts at 2 and can evolve through senate resolutions (from 0 to 4)
Attention to lore, visuals and RP of empires for more immersion.
The Diverse Room mod is included in the mod, it allows to choose a more immersive background and better identify the players.
These GPOs take place on Discord, on which a written channel allows Megacorp to post "news", so players can spread propaganda while remaining anonymous.
Only Megacorp have a "press card" to post in this channel, and any Empire can negotiate the publication of a "news" with any Megacorp they choose.
Megacorp don't have to keep the anonymity of their customers : choose those with the best reputation or who you share your geopolitical interests with to avoid getting bettrayed.
These rules aim to make diplomatic weight more interesting and strategic.
Any player can request an emergency meeting in the senate, specifying the agenda. Play is paused during these meetings.
The durations in the senate are reduced by half.
The number of members of a federation and the number of vassals are voted on in the senate.
No capture or bombardment of the capital during the first war
Forbidden Origins : Protected, Common Ground, Hegemony, Lost Colony, Clones & Imperial Stronghold
No Total War Empire (Fanatic Purifier, Determined Exterminator, Assimilar, Devourer Swarm)
It's prohibed to jump into enemy territory if the system is more than 1 hyperlane from an emmeny system you control (spaceport + planet)
No destruction of enclaves, except military enclaves
If you take synthetic ascension, you must assimilate bios and have no bio pop growth
- No neutron, no proton, no cinetik and no artillery before 2050
- You can only choose the crisis perk if you have been declared a crisis in the senate, or if a vote has been submitted to the senate against you...
- Destroying the galaxy via ascension is of course forbidden.
The mod adds powerful new operations and the ability to specialize in offensive operations while remaining in the shadows.
Only the host can pause.
Claims online. If your claims are not online, you must return the systems that are not online after the war is over.
No assimilation of vassals if played by humans
You can release AI vassals only if they don't have independant diplomacy
Ban on renting marauder fleets